Once you get their attention and you start talking by text, chat, IM or phone, how do you keep their interest, show you are interested in them and learn more about each other???
DateConversation.com has all you need to start and continue a conversation that will:
MEN...are you tired of watching them walk away???
Copyright 2017 JAAM, Inc.
How to craft a profile for online Success
· Be Yourself…The goal of your ad is to attract the kind of person who would be compatible with you. You are looking for someone who shares your goals, values, sense of humor, lifestyle or other specific criteria. Lying about yourself in a profile in ANY way will lead to rejection every time.
· Be Sincere…Nothing is more attractive than sincerity. Think about it. Isn't this a turn-on for you? If you are funny, be funny. If you are serious, be that. If there is something that is a must-have for you in any future relationship, emphasize it. Remember that when and if you move to the next step, the other person will experience you as you really are, regardless of what the picture you drew for them in your ad looked like.
· Write Like You Talk…This goes right along with being you. Don't make your ad seem too stiff or copy/paste. You will loose that feeling of sincerity. Write a few drafts and just let the thoughts flow. Then go back and edit it. Make sure you spell check and check again. There is no bigger turn-off than someone who appears to have poor grammar or spelling.
· Be Specific, But Leave Out Hang-Ups…You want to put your best foot forward. The picture you paint should be positive. Everyone has a past. It's not wise too tell too much too soon. If you feel something is important, than put it in. A good example is "single mom", "divorced father of two", etc. Leave out the part about looking for someone to help me heal from a painful divorce. Do not mention past relationships except to inform that you had one...and we all have!
· Highlight Your Uniqueness…There are things about us all that make us uniquely who we are. Let your ad portray this. If you have a special talent, interesting career or pastime, let people know about it. If it's important to you, it tells others much. If someone out there shares it, they will be attracted to you.
· Avoid classic turn-offs…If you place a heavy emphasis on finding someone who is "beautiful" or "wealthy", you will turn off many people- often the very people who hope to attract. No one wants to be wanted for his or her looks or bank account. It also says something about you. How about superficial? Stay away from anything negative in your ad. Avoid comments about politics, ex’s, or religion.
· Use a Picture…This is very important. Ads that don't have one get far fewer responses. Make sure it is one you like and is recent-like in the past year or so. Avoid pictures where there are other people besides you. A casual relaxed picture is the most attracting to most
SEE BELOW some helpful sites to give your best chance at success.